Dakota County is working with the City of South St. Paul to conduct design work for the proposed construction of a new 16,000-square-foot library at the corner of Marie Avenue and 7th Avenue.
Let Dakota County know what you think by completing their survey by November 26, 2021:
Tentative project timeline
- September–October 2021: Concept Design – Public and stakeholders asked to offer input
- October–December 2021: Schematic Design – Library plans created based on input
- January 2022: Review of Schematic Design by Dakota County Board of Commissioners
- June 2022: Design complete
- Late summer 2022: Bidding for construction project
- September 2022: Contractor approved
- Fall 2022: Construction begins
- Quarter 1 - 2024: Library opens
You can find more information on the South St. Paul Library project website or contact Dakota County at email@example.com.