Minnesotans over age 5 are eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Booster shots are also available for individuals who have already received their initial dose(s). The Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector is a tool that helps you find out when, where, and how to get a vaccine. After you fill out a simple form, the Vaccine Connector will:
- connect you to resources to schedule a vaccine appointment; and
- notify you if there are vaccine opportunities in your area.
Other ways to find available vaccines:
- Use the Vaccine Locator Map to find vaccine providers near you.
- Go to a COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program site. Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are recommended.
- Use Dakota County's Vaccine tool to find vaccine opportunities in the county, and sign up for appointments.
- Contact your primary health care provider or a local pharmacy.
- Your employer may also reach out with information about vaccination opportunities.