After the long winter, Inver Wood Golf Course is open for play and looking forward to another great season!
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Golf Course has some special procedures to follow:
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your tee time. No earlier or later.
- The clubhouse is closed
- Tee-times must be booked in advance online or by phone by calling (651-450-4320)
- Once at the course you will approach from the WEST SIDE.
- You will be assisted by an Inver Wood Staffer as to where to go to check in.
- We will have red “X’s” and arrows placed along the building’s west side concrete spaced 6ft. apart in accordance with the CDC’s social distancing recommendations.
- Once you reach the south side of our clubhouse on the balcony you will be able to check in with one of our Inver Wood Golf Course Staffers.
- We have arranged to have our windows replaced with plexiglass with a small opening for one to check in with our staff.
- Credit Cards and Gift Cards will be the only forms of payment we will be allowed to process at this point.
- Once your transaction has been completed you will follow the arrows across our balcony and then onto the East Side of the building down the stairs and on to the starter where you will be asked to share your payment receipt with our starter before heading onto the course.
- Driving Range is open - mats only. Practice green is open but there are no pre-cut holes as to remove common touch points.
- Please do not touch flagsticks or cups
- Please practice physical distancing (6 ft. within your group, 20 yards between groups)
- All ball washers and bunker rakes have been removed; play preferred lies in all bunkers
- No outside food or alcohol allowed.