All Dakota County Library locations will reopen Monday, July 13, 2020 to offer express services with limited building capacity. Customers will be able to drop by any library location to:
- Pick up holds
- Find books or other materials on a shelf
- Check out items
- Use a computer
- Print, scan, copy or fax
All library locations are open:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 9 AM – 5 PM
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 11 AM – 7 PM
To help keep everyone safe while visiting the library, please:
- Wear a face mask (required for ages two and older)
- Stay 6 feet apart from others
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands
- Stay at home if you have experienced a fever or cold symptoms in the last seven days or been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed or is suspected to have COVID-19
- Keep visits brief to allow others to enter the library
Services and spaces will be adapted to follow public health guidelines. Select seating is available. Meeting rooms, study rooms, iLAB equipment, 2GO! Kits and children's play areas are unavailable at this time.
Available library services
Book drops are open
Book drops are open at all library locations for returns.
Access a variety of free digital items. including e-books, electronic magazines, audio books and more.
Online library card registration
Register online for a library card to access our digital resources, free of charge.
Enjoy free virtual programs right at home. From arts and crafts to business tips, there's something for everyone.