COVID-19 testing is now widely available in Minnesota. If you are experiencing symptoms or if you have been in contact with someone who is sick, you should be tested. In addition, any Minnesotan who wants to be tested, whether they have symptoms or not, can also be tested. National Guard armories, including the Veterans Memorial Community Center in Inver Grove Heights, will be staffed by local health departments and National Guard members. Both nasal swab and saliva tests are available in Minnesota. Visit the MN Department of Health's website for testing locations, information about what to expect when you get a test, and more.
All COVID-19 testing is no cost at Minnesota community testing sites.
- Sign up for an appointment: COVID-19 Community Testing Sites
- What to expect: Community Testing
- More about nasal swab and saliva tests: Types of COVID-19 Tests
Testing hours and days at Veterans Memorial Community Center in Inver Grove Heights:
- Mondays: Closed
- Tuesdays: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Wednesdays: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Thursdays: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Fridays: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Weekends: Closed