Dear Members, Volunteers, and Supporters:
Effective March 19, the NDC4 and Town Square Television facility at 5845 Blaine Avenue in Inver Grove Heights is closed to the public through Friday, April 17. Staff will be working staggered shifts from home and in the building. Work priorities for staff are shifting to leverage our resources to help our member cities and the community with their communications in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In doing our part to encourage social distancing and reduce potential spikes in infection, we are taking the following steps, applicable through at least Friday, April 17.
- All member studio and truck productions, meetings, and events are cancelled going forward. Limited staff productions may continue as the need arises.
- All Town Square Television classes are cancelled.
- We will have limited staff in the building on staggered schedules to make sure our channels stay running.
- The Town Square Television facility will NOT be open to the public for gear check out or editing.
- Video media and paperwork may be submitted via the garage door slot, via US Mail, or electronically. We will make our best effort to process new programming as time allows.
- Coverage of Government meetings and production of local programming will continue as resources allow.
If you have questions or concerns, please call us at 651-352-6100 or e-mail email@example.com. We will do our best to respond to you during our normal business hours.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please take care of your family and your neighbors, and practice kindness during this difficult time.
NDC4 Commission Chair
Town Square Television Board Chair