Although the Veterans Memorial Community Center, Central Square Community Center, the West St. Paul Dome, and other recreation facilities are currently closed and recreation programs are cancelled, parks and trails are still open to the public, in accordance with guidance from the MN Department of Health. Please, follow the National Recreation and Park Associations guidelines for social distancing when visiting parks and trails including:
- Do not use parks or trails if you are experiencing symptoms of coronavirus, or other illness
- Maintain a 6 foot distance between yourself and other park and trail users, at all times, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Follow the CDC's guidelines for personal hygiene when visiting public spaces.
- Be prepared for limited or no access to public restrooms and water fountains. Bring hand sanitizer and drinking water with you.
- Use caution when touching shared surfaces like playgrounds, picnic shelters, etc. It is not feasible to sanitize equipment between users.
- Share the trail and warn others of your presence on trails as you pass.
You can find listings of parks, along with trail maps below: