The Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector is a tool that helps Minnesotans find out when, where, and how to get a COVID-19 vaccine. After you fill out a simple form, the Vaccine Connector will:
- alert you when you are eligible to receive a vaccine;
- connect you to resources to schedule a vaccine appointment; and
- notify you if there are vaccine opportunities in your area.
Who should sign up for the Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector?
- This tool is for all Minnesotans who have not yet been vaccinated!
- Whether you are eligible for a vaccine now or later – the Vaccine Connector will notify you when you it’s your turn for a shot.