Saturday, September 21 | 8:00 am - 12 pm
IGH Public Works Facility, 8168 Barbara Ave
Residents of the City of Inver Grove Heights, West St. Paul and Sunfish Lake are invited to the IGH Annual Clean-Up Day! Stop by to dispose of your unwanted items. Accepted items and prices are listed below. Cash and checks are accepted. Please bring small bills. Proof of residency, such as a driver’s license, is required.
For more information, please visit www.invergroveheights.org/cleanupday or contact Ally Hillstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 604-8511.
Please note there will be no household hazard waste collection at the Annual Clean Up Day. The Recycling Zone (3365 Dodd Road, Eagan) is a recycling facility open to all Dakota County residents that provides year-round disposal opportunities for electronics, household hazardous waste, tires and more. Please call (651) 905-4520 or visit www.dakotacounty.us and search Recycling Zone for an accepted items list, prices and hours of operation. To learn how to properly dispose of any unwanted item year-round, search the Green Guide at www.invergroveheights.org/greenguide.
Annual Clean Up Day (Sat. Sept. 21) Accepted Items & Prices
Accepted Items Prices (Cash and Checks Only)
- $5 per small appliance (blender, toaster, coffee maker, etc.)
- $10 per large appliance (vacuum, microwave, dehumidifier, refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.)
- $0.50 per pound of alkaline batteries (AA, AAA, etc.)
- $2 per any other battery (car, laptop, etc.)
- Free - Bycicles
- $8 per roll - Carpet and Carpet Padding (dry, rolled, and securely tied preferred)
- Free (gently used only) – Clothing, Shoes, Accessories (hat, purses, belts, etc.), Household textiles (towels, drapes, sheets, blankets, etc.)
- Free - On-site confidential document shredding. Please remove all 3-ring binders, binder clips or metal tabs on file folders from the items you bring.
- $10 per one pickup truck load - Construction Debris (concrete, insulation, etc.). Limit of one pickup load per household.
- $10 per TV (less than 20 lbs)
- $20 per TV (more than 20 lbs)
- $10 per Computer Monitor (less than 20 lbs)
- $20 per Computer Monitor (more than 20 lbs)
- $10 per Large Copier (more than 20 lbs)
- Free - Computers towers, Laptops, Tablets, Keyboards & mice, Printers & small copiers, Fax machines, Cables and cords, Network equipment, Audio equipment, Phones, DVD player, iPods, etc.
- $5 per item - Furniture
- $10 per push lawn mower (Please drain all liquids)
- $20 per riding lawn mower (Please drain all liquids)
- $10 per snow blower (Please drain all liquids)
- $1 per item - Light Bulbs (any size or type)
- $5 per item - LP Tanks (drained of liquids)
- $15 per mattress
- $15 per box-spring
- $5 per item - Plastic Items(large items only)
- Free - Scrap metal
- Free – Tire without rim
- Free – Rim without tire
- $2 – Bike tire with rim
- $6 – Car tire with rim
- $8 – Truck tire with rim
- $12 – Semi tire with rim